To enter it, you must~
1 ~ Own a copy of Sown In Peace (ebook or paperback)
~ ~ ~ ~
Winner will receive: The Unique Bookmark that has a miniature of the book with the storm charm depicting the inset of the cover. (See book cover below for detail)
Story Released: August 27, 2019
~ ~ ~ ~
Award winning author, Joy Avery Melville’sheart’s desire is to be the author God has called her to be by sharing Him with readers in such a way they long to have a deeply committed personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord.
Fully intending to write Historical Romance—had in fact— she had no plans to deviate from that. God had something else in mind for that ‘call’ He’d made on her life back in 1967. A mere eighth grader at the time, she had no clue about the topics she’d be drawn to write about.
Surrendering to the genre God placed on her heart has given Joy new insight into the hearts and lives of those who too often hurt in silence.
The settings of Joy’s books are near where she lives in Schoolcraft, Michigan with her husband of nearly 47 years and their 2-year-old Yorkie, Is-A-Bella Bindi, (Is-a-beautiful little girl) who thinks she’s a much larger breed with tomboy tendencies.
Joy loves to hear from readers and will respond!
~ ~ ~ ~
- Website: https://www.joyaverymelville.com
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter https://twitter.com/Journeystojoy
- Blog https://www.journeystojoy.net
- Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/joy-avery-melville
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/joyjournalinggmailcom
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/joyaverymelville
- MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/joyaverymelville
- Facebook Personal Page: http://facebook.com/joy.averymelville